Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pain and boredom

Been noticing pain in my upper right forehead area a lot randomly. Sometimes it's sudden and will go away just as suddenly and sometimes it stays there with my headaches/migraines.

Also, tingling/pins and needles are not as bad anymore, just random.
Black spots/floaters are still active.
My back pain seems to be coming alive again now that my muscle relaxants are off the menu.

I've gotten a bit of my appetite back but I think that's more just of boredom than anything. Still not motivated to do much. Not really 'depressed' but just.... meh. I just can't seem to care to do anything. Very apathetic, even with things I normally would love to do. Which is a symptom of depression. I'm getting all the symptoms of depression except the actually being sad and depressed and wanting to kill myself kind of part. Which is a good thing but at the same time I'm really bored.

I've spend most of my time laying on the futon in the basement watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment