Monday, January 16, 2012

My Problems

Yep. This is a blog for me to complain about my problems. My medical problems foremost.
To start off, here's a list of my (known and diagnosed) medical problems.
Chronic migrianes and tension headaches
Cervical Kyphosis
Disk Degeneration
Neck Arthritis
Depression
OCD
Slight Scoliosis
Chronic Muscle Tension

I have gone through physical therapy, psycologists and psychiatrists, chiropractors, mri's, catscans, aromatherapy, exercise, food avoidances, and pretty much every other method you could think of to resolve my pain issues.
Nothing besides my Prozac (anti-depressant) and muscle relaxants seem to have helped. I'm on my second type of muscle relaxant and I might have to abandon that one as well because it still makes me dizzy/nauseated when I'm on my feet for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment